A little something extra for the games room

General vintage slot machine related topics.
coppinpr

A little something extra for the games room

Post by coppinpr »

Many will have already seen these on ebay but been unsure just how good they are. Well I bought one and they are pretty good, better than expected in fact. They look great and are cheap at £17.What isn't clear in the ebay ad is that the guy will make any design (including simple drawings of pinball machines and one-armed bandits) you ask for (within limits of course). He now makes signs for me for my sauna business and they are quite popular. Lots of colours available but blue looks particularly good in the games room.
Attachments
game room.jpg
game room.jpg (6.22 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
pinball.jpg
tallstory

Re: A little something extra for the games room

Post by tallstory »

Coppinpr, is this the Chinese company please? There seem to be several UK based sellers as well for these LED displays. When I first saw them I thought they were neon and the idea of putting them in a sauna was shocking :!: quite literally.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Yes, these are from China and, yes, they are etched. To be honest people tend to put the sign outside the sauna (if they are inside they already know where it is) :lol:
But these are only low voltage LED anyway so they could put it inside. :!?!:
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

As I said,I bought the pinball sign as a sample to check it out before I bought custom made signs from him , in fact he sent me two ,They are good quality,look great and work perfectly but I don't need them as I don't do pinball. If anyone wants one at a rock bottom price PM me !!THUMBSX2!!