Hey everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself.
gumballena

Hey everyone

Post by gumballena »

Hi ,
Thought I'd introduce myself as I originally signed up just to be more of a watcher and read forums and hopefully come across plenty of tips and information for my forever growing collection,
But reading some of the forum posts I know being a typical woman I won't be able to stay in the background for long and will have to add my 50p worth ( hopefully a helpful 50p worth ) at times .
Gumballena :)
larry_d

Re: Hey everyone

Post by larry_d »

Don't you mean ten bob's worth. :D
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

:WELCOME: gumballena! Glad you joined us. I'm always pleased to see this hobby is not completely male dominated. I'm guessing your collection includes some gum ball vendors? What other machines do you have or wish to have?
gumballena

Post by gumballena »

Thanks for the replies guys and yes Bob, ten Bob, 50p, or just plain old butting in like us women do lol :lol:

Penny machine don't know how u guessed but yes I have a bit of a passion for trade stimulators! ;) but do love just about all machines out there - I can't choose one, I want them all lol .

I own a few allwins and stimulators and hope to carry on growing my collection.

I love stripping a machine down and restoring them back to their former glory. :)

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the hidden penny machine world and learning a lot more history and tips. :)
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Welcome Gumballena,

Good to have a woman on board, proves this not just a sad old man's hobby....
gumballena

Post by gumballena »

Hey thankyou for the welcome tree frog and yep it's a sad old woman's hobby also haha :D