New member! Hello everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself.
samcreed321

New member! Hello everyone

Post by samcreed321 »

Hello everyone. New member here just bought a penny machine for restoration. And need advice! Missing for parts and thought this is the best place to start. Missing the coin drop. And prize pull - not sure on the release system. Any help would be great. !!YIPPEE!!
Attachments
578DCC62-62D7-4B4B-8BDD-16C8920468AFa.jpg
9618D92E-7C5D-4691-A289-19DC9D941A83a.jpg
coppinpr

Re: New member! Hello everyone

Post by coppinpr »

Welcome to the forum, this is the right place for answers. I'm mostly bandits but the allwin boys will be along soon, can we have a clearer photo of the inside please? :cool:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Hello and welcome Sam. Was your machine one of the recent Double Your Win eBay barn finds pictured here? There's more information about these Philip Shefras allwins in this thread. This image from that thread may give you some indication of what you need to fabricate or source:

samcreed321

Post by samcreed321 »

Hello. Yes this was a recent eBay find. And it is the Double Your Win. It was a locked unit so I couldn’t see what the inside looked like. Unfortunately it’s missing parts. Which is never an easy task to take on. Thank you for the reference photo that’s a good start to look at what I need to try and find or fabricate. :D