Tell us a bit about yourself.
mastereddy69

Re: C.M. Schwarz Tura

Postby mastereddy69 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Thank you treefrog **xXx** , for sure I will send him an email. Maybe he can help me out with some parts I need.

faautomater

Postby faautomater » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:50 pm

My first restoration was also an old rusty Tura. I had no clue what everything was and it looked like this.

IMAG00491a.jpg
The learning curve was almost as rough as the condition of the machine, but after some 300 hours, it was done. Yours does look nearly as bad, so you should have it knocked out in half that time :lol:

I wrote a bunch of articles / tips on restoring various Tura machines. They're in Danish, but perhaps the images and the Google translate option can give you some pointers. I also have a box of Tura parts in the attic (though no original payout table) should your other leads turn cold.

mastereddy69

Postby mastereddy69 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Hello faautomater, thank you for your post. You did a wonderful job on the Tura. Your pictures will help me for sure and if I need parts I will give you a shout for sure.

Greetings Albert.

mills

Postby mills » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:12 pm

If you need images to re-built your machine : https://retro-jackpot.fr/tura !SAINT!

mastereddy69

Postby mastereddy69 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:09 pm

Thank you Mills, I found that site too. Its really helping me with putting it all back together. Made myself lots of pictures too. The only thing I don't like is that it looks like some parts are brand new or spray painted like a silver colour? But that is personal. I am stripping and cleaning the mechanism to bring it back to its natural state. I mean the machine is what, 80 years old. I think it looks better that way.

But again that is personal.

Greetings

Albert