WANTED SEGA MECH

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
andy-m

WANTED SEGA MECH

Post by andy-m »

Hi again,
Couldnt find a wanted section so mod might want to move this one.

OK, Im after a Sega mech that pays out on 6d. As long as it looks tidy,reels look good and works I`ll be interested.
Pref with Bars+Melons as Jackpot
3 Bells . Bells+ Bar 18coin
madmoney or 7`s any order 18
3 Plums. Plums+Bar 14
3 Oranges. Oranges+Bar 10
2 cherry 5
1 cherry 2.

I do have a spare sega mech with these payouts on 6d but after finding myself attaching explosives to it, rocking forwards and backwards howling at the moon I decided to just put it on the shelf and just throw large rocks at it.

No not really it is just driving me mad. So trying to get another one and will use mine for useful spares in the future as I think it has a mix of parts that dont really suit. I have the cabnet to fettle so that should keep me out of trouble.......................for now ;-)

So if anyone has one at a decent price message me, cash waiting.
JC , anything like that going in the auction at coventry??

Edited as I karnt speel proppa
JC

Re: WANTED SEGA MECH

Post by JC »

Hello Andy - yes, there are some mechs in the auction, plus various other bandit spares. There are also a large number of 'lower end' bandits, which I expect will sell quite cheaply.
In my younger days, I used to buy whatever I could in the way of cheap machines/mechs/spares - that way, whenever you need a part, you're likely to have it to hand (you also end up with a shed load of crap......but worry about that in years to come)!

Look forward to seeing you at the auction

Jerry :D