Aristocrat Kingsway Tic-Tac-Toe

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
treefrog

Re: Aristocrat Kingsway Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by treefrog »

You could try putting it either on the Auction on this site or the Market if you have a known price. When you the say the mechanism is in the wrong place, what do you mean
bigeasy_uk

Post by bigeasy_uk »

tree-frog wrote:When you the say the mechanism is in the wrong place, what do you mean
It's like the whole coin mech has been removed at some point and been put back on the wrong side of the plate that holds it in the machine at the top.So the slot where you put the pennies in is too far away from the front of the machine and there is a gap, which has been bridged at some point by a small piece of gray plumbing pipe. Sorry if that isn't a very clear description, I can post some pics tomorrow to show what i mean.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'm in Coventry, if I pop round I can suss it out (pr'bly). It's not my kind of machine but I can advise you on some options and wording for the advert etc.
If you're interested pm me.

Badpenny
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

Your coin mech must be in the right place, otherwise it wouldn't drop coins properly into the top of the mechanism. The coin hole at the top is quite deep, but normally fitted with a flared metal tube. More than likely it's been configured for a different size coin and they couldn't get the right size coin entry tube, so a piece of plastic pipe was substituted.