French Crane coin entry........

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
gameswat

French Crane coin entry........

Post by gameswat »

Hey guys, I'm currently trying to make room in my workshop and bring a new piece into the house by finishing off my Bozini and Sopransi turntable model crane, and I'm looking for a few pics of the coin entry. I have two different models of their cranes with the same coin mechs but both are incomplete. They were "dumbed down" for UK Penny play along time ago, so what I'm looking for is someone with an original mech so I can copy the missing bits. I need to make a button and the chute that funnels the rejected coins back to the return. There also seems to be a few pieces missing from the upper runway, possibly to stop washers etc? Thanks, rory.
Attachments
french crane coin_3_1.jpg
french crane 1_1_1.JPG
gameswat

Re: French Crane coin entry........

Post by gameswat »

My old mate Kev Gowland just came through with the pics so I'll be able to finish the machine off today! Then it's just a matter of collecting some more vintage prizes to fill that turntable up. I think i'll have to load it up with some Minties (do you have those in the UK?) and other kinds of wrapped lollies for now.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

gameswat wrote:My old mate Kev Gowland just came through with the pics so I'll be able to finish the machine off today! Then it's just a matter of collecting some more vintage prizes to fill that turntable up. I think i'll have to load it up with some Minties (do you have those in the UK?) and other kinds of wrapped lollies for now.
Try crack cocaine and condoms ......... always popular .
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Crack comes in condoms?? :o

(Wrong on so many levels.)
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

John T. Peterson wrote:Crack comes in condoms?? :o

(Wrong on so many levels.)
Far too many levels young man!!!! dirtdog

Unless you're talking about transporting it across international borders........ !!ESCAPE!!