Looking for high resolution Payramid images

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
yaksplat

Looking for high resolution Payramid images

Post by yaksplat »

I'm planning on building a Payramid from scratch, but in order to do so, I need some very high resolution pictures with a ruler, or scale shown on them. The higher the resolution the better. I live in New York, USA, so I don't have access to a machine to do it on my own. I plan on creating a set of drawings in CAD that I'll be able to upload here for other souls that are looking for a fun project. My milling machine and lathe are begging to start cranking out some chips and the woodshop is definately in need of some more dust.

Please PM me if you are willing to help me out. I've seen others requesting similar information, but unfortunately they never posted what they received back on the board.

I've received some images from Pennyforyourthoughts, which I am grateful for. But when making scale drawings, there's never too much information.

Thanks all!
Jim
gameswat

Re: Looking for high resolution Payramid images

Post by gameswat »

I'd have been happy to help but I sold my machine a little while ago........ :#:
yaksplat

Post by yaksplat »

Also, I've noticed that there's no videos of a Payramid on youtube.

Someone get on that! !!THUMBSX2!!
yaksplat

Post by yaksplat »

Current state of Pyramid modelling in 3D. Thanks to Kevin for the responding the ever expanding list of dimension requests.
Attachments
cabinet.jpg
markymark

Post by markymark »

Hope this thread keeps going... looking forward to following this guys building of a classic machine!