Token for Allwin

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
doofus

Token for Allwin

Post by doofus »

Hi Guys

I wonder can anyone help a newbie. I have just bought a machine that pays out tokens (win a good cigar) but the usual tokens I have are too large. My existing Allwin uses the usual 18mm (7/10 in) tokens but this new machine needs something smaller, more like 16mm (6/10 in). I'd love to stock it with tokens instead of having to pretend! Are they available?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Token for Allwin

Post by badpenny »

Hi Doofus .....Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have an interesting problem there. Show us some photos, so we might be able to identify what your issue is. Then we can pretend we know what we're talking about, lie a bit to you, suggest something totally made up and all go to bed early with a nice cup of hot chocolate. :cool:
doofus

Post by doofus »

The machine is one of the long thin Allwins that sold at Coventry. I should have bought another of them for a matching pair.
Attachments
pin1.JPG
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'm all for playing with a matching pair me! :lol:

I'm rubbish at picturing sizes in my mind regardless of imperial or metric, couldn't even begin to guess how many litres in an inch. :!?!:
I'm wondering if Clown tokens would fit? Unfortunately my Clown machine is somewhere not to hand, can anyone measure one up please?
13rebel

Post by 13rebel »

My clown catcher tokens are 17.3 mm diameter.