Jennings Club Chief one-armed bandit - help needed

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
carriehall

Post by carriehall »

Gosh! I love you two nutters! I never realised what fun could be had discussing slot machines - and thank you both again for your helpful hints - I dare not try anything without the Old Man being here, he has taken Granny shopping in the hope I will do some housework - as for the offspring, bit late there too, as they are now 18, 20, 23 and 24 and would resist being put in the attic in this weather! But as 2 of them are studying engineering and one is a site engineer on the St Pancreas station channel tunnel link project, I reckon all that poking about in the back of my machine interested them more then I realised!
If we let them in the back of it now, though, you can bet your bottom dollar, or even sixpence, that the entire works would be in pieces on the kitchen floor - and then they would say they had to go out and would put it all back in a few days...months...years...
We'll try forcing (but not really forcing) on the return of my beloved - now I must do some housework - grateful thanks & love XXXX
shottie

Is there a way to turn off the club chief limiting payout mechanism?

Post by shottie »

I have a Jennings Club Chief which never pays out more than 3 or 5 coins. I believe that there is a mechanism which controls this.

Can anyone tell me how to disable it please?
brigham

Re: Jennings Club Chief one-armed bandit - help needed

Post by brigham »

That sounds more like a fault to me.
I'm open to correction, though.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Is there a way to turn off the club chief limiting payout mechanism?

Post by badpenny »

shottie wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 pm I have a Jennings Club Chief which never pays out more than 3 or 5 coins. I believe that there is a mechanism which controls this.

Can anyone tell me how to disable it please?
Welcome to the forum shottie.
Firstly, there is no mechanism that restricts a band of pay outs, other than the mechanism that detects a winning combination and then pays out the amount for that win.

Most of the advice given to the OP of this thread back in 2006 applies to you.

However to prioritise the search, and assuming you don't know everything about the mech ……
Please, get a high paying win up. Something like 3 Oranges/Plums, remove the mechanism from the cabinet then post photos of the mechanism on here.
We need to see the back lower half of the mechanism, and also the right hand side of the mechanism (looking from the front) showing the vertical fingers near the top and how they interact with the three discs. Oh also what win you got.

BP :cool: