Measuring sweets in supermarkets.....

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
guyblue10

Measuring sweets in supermarkets.....

Post by guyblue10 »

Evening all

Just picked up a nice Tuck Shop pinball and would love to put some tubes of... Polos, Refreshers... anything in it, but my local Tesco/Sainsburys/Costco doesn't have anything of the right length. They're all too long! I reckon anything from 8.7 - 9.7cm long would fit... but I can't find anything that fits the bill... I have a few allwins, but none that "win a ....", so I guess those may have the same problem... So, before I get arrested for getting my tape measure out in Tesco.......... is there an answer to this question? ...And, no, I'd rather not buy some rolls of polos, take a few out and seal over the silver foil end.

Thanks,

Guy.
slotalot

Re: Measuring sweets in supermarkets.....

Post by slotalot »

Hi Guy,
I have a Tuck Shop pinball and I get my Polos from "Poundland" in packs of 5 for a pound. They are shorter and fit the machine. :D
guyblue10

Post by guyblue10 »

Fantastic - If there was a prize for answering an obscure forum question with an equally weird answer in the shortest time, I think you won it this evening.

Thanks,

Guy.
ilovemyjukebox

Post by ilovemyjukebox »

I spend half my life wandering around supermarkets trying to find something to fit my various vending machines. I am not adverse to taking tape measures out with me.