Whales Strato-Play

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
calf28

Whales Strato-Play

Post by calf28 »

Hello All,
I'm new to this fantastic site and looks like the perfect place to try and sort out the problems with my machine. Everything works ok apart from the pay-out. There seems to be part(s) missing, I can see screw holes by the pay-out cup and marks where something has been. I'm at a loss to know how it works, Can anyone help me please.
Regards, John
Attachments
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
slotalot

Re: Whales Strato-Play. Can you help?

Post by slotalot »

Hi John, welcome to the forum :D
Your machine is missing the payout hopper and coin chutes, this is what your machine should look like. :tarah:
Attachments
strat12.jpg
strat12.jpg (27.79 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Whales Strato-Play. Can you help?

Post by badpenny »

Hi John ..... glad you arrived. I don't imagine eBay will keep your auction running for long as you're not actually selling anything, which is just as well really for when I saw it a bunch of numpties were already bidding on it. :didact:

Slotalot has confirmed what I said but better still can actually show you what is missing.

Depending on how handy you are the missing bits can be made out of tubing and bending tinware.
However if you want to try a wanted advert then as a member you can place one for free in MARKET which you'll see in the border on the far left hand side of your screen.

Your membership of the forum isn't sufficient to place an advert, however if you follow this link you can complete your registration .......

Click here and follow the details

I don't know if it's any help to you but in Coventry November 23 we run a slottie auction which may have allwin bits & bobs.
Also check out this site which is run by one of our members http://www.allwinspares.co.uk/ It might inspire you as to your options.

Welcome on board

Badpenny :cool:
coppinpr

Whales Strato Play

Post by coppinpr »

Post merged - Site Admin.

Does anyone have this machine and could send me a photo or have any photos of this machine please? I need to make a backlash and there are few photos around, very grateful for any help.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Whales Strato-Play

Post by pennymachines »

Images culled from the Arena and Forum:

Attachments
ART-1.jpg
ART-1.jpg (133.38 KiB) Viewed 350 times
134.jpg
134.jpg (183.75 KiB) Viewed 403 times
94.jpg
94.jpg (236.23 KiB) Viewed 403 times