Williams Straight Flush Pinball expertise needed please!

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
hutto

Re: Williams Straight Flush Pinball expertise needed please!

Post by hutto »

Hi Margamatic and thanks for your reply. Firstly, the pinball is kept in pride of place in the warm in my lounge. I know these machines don't like the damp. This is my first pinball and I have very limited knowledge but don't mind having a go, so to speak, just a bit afraid of nobbing every thing up. !PUNISH! Having said that, this afternoon I had a good look in the back to see if I could see any loose fuses, but no loose fuses or wires. What I did find was the part which makes the game 3 balls from 5. After I changed this, I had 4 games without any problems at all. !!YIPPEE!! Then, just as I was about to announce it to the world, sod me - it started doing what I discribed early on in this thread. !!JUNK!! So that's where I am at the moment - full sulk. :#:
Thanks dave.
hutto

Post by hutto »

Still sulking and totally out of ideas !!JUNK!! Anyone got any ideas please thanks dave !!IDEA!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'm happy to pop over with my biggest hammer, but it won't be for a little while as have to work on that pusher you foolishly turned down.

BP
hutto

Post by hutto »

That would be great! Let me know when. !!THUMBSX2!! PS I thought you had sold the Dalek. :shock:
jonesthegarage

Post by jonesthegarage »

ok Hutto, no expertise but can only relate my experience with a Bally Bingo. exactly the same ball ejector problem and I firstly figured that it need all 8 balls (you could get 3 extras) in the chute to start then when it was coming up short I had to take the glass off and manually fool the gate into thinking a ball had gone into play to get the sequences sorted out again, and finally the really stupid but essential part was I live in a 100 year old house with historic subsidence issues and the machine wasn't absolutely level. Got it level and it was fine. Good luck,
hutto

Post by hutto »

Thanks for the reply but this pinball only uses one ball which is ejected each time but I will try a level to make sure it's as is should be. !!THUMBSX2!!