Jubilee Riviera Golden Nugget

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
alex74

Re: Jubilee Riviera Golden Nugget

Post by alex74 »

Here is a YouTube clip of the Golden Nugget in action. Apologies, as the quality isn't great.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Good oh!
Generous little bugger ain't it?
It sounds healthy enough now.
:cool:
alex74

Post by alex74 »

Yes that session was very decent, apart from the 3 bells, there were I think two or three wins that actually had the Golden Nugget symbol acting as the wild in reel3. Those wins do come but are normally quite rare, so to get a few was quite good in that short space of time. I filmed a session previous to that one and typical law of sod, I didn't get one win in about 30 spins.
Funnilly enough BP when I first got it, I thought it was rather over generous but actually it didn't take long for the tube to be full of 20p pieces and overflowing into the cash tray, and that's with probably 8 of the 20 symbols on the first reel paying 2 coins (cherry + the oranges with the identity crisis) let alone the other wins.
Ive never had 3 Golden Nuggets yet, though I know its 20 coins, as once since Ive had it, it just dropped 20coins for no reason. I think quite often if you get GN GN and a fruit apart from a lemon it seems to give a mystery award. And there are a few other combinations mostly including at least one Golden Nugget symbol.

I cant make up my mind if those symbols would look better with black reel bands like original Jennings and Mills Golden Nuggets, though I think the white bands give a bit of contrast to the black cabinet.