Somebody knows... Maybe you?
operator bell

Re: Peter Simper

Postby operator bell » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 am

anybody know whether the payouts can be adjusted, e.g. did they have anything that could be switched inside to adjust the payouts?
Being an EM, the payouts will be hard wired, but that wouldn't stop someone with the knowledge getting in there with a soldering iron and modifying them. The important question would be whether the payout counter - an electromagnetic device - is capable of counting to higher numbers. It also depends if the machine has a hopper or a tube payout. PS club machines had a hopper, but I don't know about AWPs.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Anyone got any pictures of Peter Simper machines, as I am sure I have played them, but cannot place them....

jumbo

Peter Simper Jumbo machine

Postby jumbo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 am

Topic merged - Site Admin.

Hello, I'm a new member. I have a Peter Simper fruit machine called Jumbo. I have a problem - the hold just won't work. The buttons light as they should. I have cleaned the electro hold things to no joy. The machine takes old 10ps. I would just like to fix it. Also, I had to remove one hold thing as it was stopping one of reels turning. I have pressed all the relays at the back too. It is a sort of ongoing project. Also, if anyone can tell me more on the machine, I'd be interested.
Thank you,
Ross.

slotalot

Re: jumbo machine help

Postby slotalot » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi Ross, welcome to the pennymachines forum :cool:
There are a few of us on here that like to collect the old electro mechanical machines. Simper machines are considered a little modern for most of our members. That said, I am sure someone will be able to help you and they have been talked about on here in the past.

The first thing we need is some good quality photos of your machine so we know what we are dealing with.
Also. can I ask what part of the country you live in?? There could be someone near to you who is willing to take a look at your machine for you, me included if you are not too far away... :D

clubconsoles

Re: Peter Simper Jumbo machine

Postby clubconsoles » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Go To
http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/index.php?/index

There are people probably more able to help there as they are more fans of the EM stuff !!THUMBSX2!!
Cheers
Nigel

slotalot

Postby slotalot » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi Nigel :cool: Thought I might have a look at that site myself, but I can't seem to get the registration page to work !!JUNK!!
Might give it a try again later :!?!:

jumbo

Postby jumbo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Hello,
Thank you. I'm in Torquay, Devon. How do I go about putting pictures on please?
Thank you,
Ross.

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:13 pm

aristomatic

Postby aristomatic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 pm

p-simper_original.jpg

operator bell

Postby operator bell » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Wow, that one made it to the USA! The shipping alone probably cost the estimated $400-$600 sale price. Pity it's a crappy AWP version and not a jackpot game, or I might have bid on it.