Sorry Me Again! Sega not paying out? Any help!

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
markymark

Sorry Me Again! Sega not paying out? Any help!

Post by markymark »

I must apologise as it seems to be only me posting at the moment with problems!!!
As you may have read elsewhere I bought my first mechanical slot, Sega style. Im having great fun in the garage learning how the thing works, and taking apart carefully (although the wife not too impressed!!!).
Anyhow, my machine is not paying out. The coin sliders don't slip backwards to pay a win. When I pull the handle, all 6 coin sliders move and lock in the forward position. When a winning payline appears, - this bit im guessing - the prongs bash into the side of the reels where the cut out holes are, thus causing these prongs to push the retaining arm to move out of the way causing the right number of coin sliders to spring backwards allowing the coins to drop! Hope Im right in guessing how it works. However, none of the sliders spring back, they appear to be locked in forward position? Any ideas where i should look?
I have striped them out and cleaned them to make them slip easy!
I can sent pics, or place a video on youtube if it helps!!!
Hope someone with experience can help. thx
markymark

sorted

Post by markymark »

hi guys.. after spending all saturday night and early hours of sunday in garage i've finally worked out how to get it to pay.
Cool
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

It's perfectly normal for your wife not to be impressed.