Somebody knows... Maybe you?
highfield

Re: Wonder Win and Place allwin machine

Post by highfield »

I find it hard to get serious over 1/4 inch plywood :lol:
mei-mei

Post by mei-mei »

Me neither but headmaster Pennymachines might come after you with a big stick. MM :didact:
mei-mei

Post by mei-mei »

Ok, so just dismantling the metal work on this machine and noticed that it is missing 3 of the control wires two lower ones in place top three missing. (See pics)
I could really do with a blueprint, template for replacements or at least a diagram and measurements. Anyone able to oblige?
P1010001 (4).JPG

P1010002.JPG

pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Take another look at the images 13rebel posted on the second page of this thread - they tell you everything you need to know. It appears you're missing a shoulder screw (identical to the others) and the three upper wires. These act as gates impeding the downward progress of the ball until the handle has been turned. If you unscrew the various plates, you can see how it works by observing the ball channels. Find some similar gauge steel wire (I confess to using old coat-hangers on occasion) and use the wires you do have as a guide in shaping new ones - they terminate with the same bends. You have to get the lengths just right. If they're tight up against the end of the slots they'll obstruct the payout movement, so expect some trial and error. Sorry, I can't offer dimensions as I don't have a Win & Place.
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

I've been watching this video last week. For me it was great to learn more about allwins.
Maybe useful in this matter? Very nice site and the owner is also a member I believe?
http://www.s275603065.websitehome.co.uk ... nplace.asp

mei-mei

Post by mei-mei »

'I've been watching this video last week' thank you so much Dutchboy, really helpful video. MM