Flatten OW backflash & unidentified tin

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
greg

Re: What is it?

Post by greg »

BadPenny...I will sit the Mills/Sega slug catcher aside until you get a chance to stop by for it. You will probably have better luck catching up with me at my shop in Downtown Greensboro so I will take it there. I sell shiny stuff and do watch and jewelry repair.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb ... QQoioIbDAK

I'll even take you out for a pint. They just finished "Little Brother Brewery" a mini-brewery next to me. "Natty Greene's" is another brewery across the street or if you prefer "McCoul's Irish Pub" behind me. Your choice of course.

Greg
13rebel

Post by 13rebel »

Nice job and information Greg. Good usage of the word 'thingie' - a term that we can all understand. Would you say that the most important thing to remember to do is to keep calling it a pretty pretty backflash? ;-)
greg

Post by greg »

Rebel...Thanks for the kind words. People don't always use the word "Thingie" in the correct way. Or you can tell they are really old because they will use the last century term "Thing a ma bob" instead of today's hip term "Thingie".

Also, I have always found that "pretty pretty" works with most inanimate "Girl" objects to get them to do what you want. But, I have found that animate "Girl" objects seem to respond better to small presents and being taken out to dinner.
13rebel

Post by 13rebel »

:HaHa:
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

Thanks for giving such a detailed account of the various methods you tried. Very interesting. I think it was well worth saving rather than replacing with new. Well done.
!!YIPPEE!! !!THUMBSX2!! **xXx**
I have been dithering over my Pilwin back flash for 10 years!