BMCo. "Wizard" pediment graphic

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
bugdust

Re: BMCo. "Wizard" pediment graphic

Post by bugdust »

A veritable cornucopia of manufacturing vagaries!

For my own renovation project I think I'll stick to the green baize back flash and Pennymachines' later mirrored pediment! I just don't think the resources are there to be 100% accurate on a machine with so little original features left for guidance. I might try replicating the pearlescent "WIN" discs above the cups though!
I note that some of the metal panels that cover the back of the WIN ball bearing channels or the hopper overflow chute for instance are poorly constructed from crudely cut sheets of thin aluminium. Again, I'm wondering if these were later additions as on the the other BMCo machines I've come across these were either made from copper or brass sheet. Has anyone else found thin Ali sheet present?

Anyway, really grateful for everybody's help, hope to post some pics soon.
livinginthepast

Re: BMCo. "Wizard" pediment graphic

Post by livinginthepast »

Just had a look at my cloth backed BMCos and I see the paper discs above each win cup actually read "coin return"
I also found paper and glass pediment graphics for "The Favourite" which I no longer need as I am getting rid of most of my slot stuff. If anyone has a need for these drop me a pm
Attachments
DSCF1493.JPG
DSCF1491.JPG