Aristocrat Kingsway random payment

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
charbeldabal

Aristocrat Kingsway random payment

Post by charbeldabal »

Hi all
This is my first slot machine that I was very happy with when I bought it, then I realised it is not paying according to the paycart that every Kingsway machine has.
The max it can pay is 16 coins on a random combination.
It has cherrys, plums, oranges, 7, bell, Aristocrat bars.
It is paying: 16, 11, 8, 3 coins.
So what I did yesterday is try to figure out the combinations.
Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
15282712587021247068592a.jpg
15282712045011239582184a.jpg
15282711729691986786222a.jpg
treefrog

Re: Aristocrat Kingsway random payment

Post by treefrog »

Hello and welcome,

So I have lots of questions to help address your issue on its way.

1. Has the machine ever paid out correctly?

2. Can we see picture of the front of the machine and award payout so we know what we are talking about, as I can only guess what the correct awards according the front are?

3. What coin are you using and what does it say it should take?

4. You have written numbers on the tape around the reels, some in circles others not, what is this telling us?

Common issues with incorrect payout, can be for example, wrong coin, wrong slide set-up (even seen them in wrong order), wrong slides, damage slides etc etc....

I am guessing single cherry should be 3 coins, two cherries 5, 3 oranges 10, 3 plums 14 and 3 bells 18.....bars maybe 20, but there are variances depending on model....
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I can't enlarge any of your photos, I'm not sure if it's the way you loaded them or whether it's a problem at our end.
However, in the third one there's a muckle great spring detached, I can only imagine it's the one that goes to the clock.

It won't effect your confusing payouts (apart from stopping the cycle entirely). I merely mention it in case you didn't notice.

Treefrog has focused in on exactly the right questions for you to clarify. I'd only add another reason (if you're experiencing random combination pay outs which you mentioned) and that is the strips are in the wrong positions or even on the wrong reels :shock:

Welcome to the only forum that will get you up and running. By the way, where on this third rock from the sun are you?

BP :cool:
charbeldabal

Post by charbeldabal »

Hi guys
I am from Beirut Lebanon :D

For the spring, yes, I did remove it to figure out the payments.

1 - the machine never paid correctly - the max it pays is 16 coins. Though it has a jackpot.

3 - I am using the coins that I found inside it. How can I know the exact diameter of the coin to be used?

4 - for the numbers for example 16 (1) which means it pays 16 coins when the first paying fingers pass through the 3 wheels so I have to have 3 16(1) in order to win 16 coins.

I don't know if the wheels were changed or the payment fingers not in place...
Attachments
IMG_20180606_191706a.jpg
IMG_20180606_191710a.jpg
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Wow, the Lebanon, wonder how many machines are out there.......

Well, my guess is wrong coin, as currently it is paying slightly short on all payouts. It states a 10 at the top, which may be correct, but the question '10 what?', as these machines did end up in many countries.

What coin are you using now....? Whatever it is, the correct coin will be slightly thinner. In the U.K. we have a 10p, but also I know lots of these machines operated in Northern Europe like Denmark, Sweden etc..... It may be one would need to measure the diameter and thickness of one of the coin slides to confirm.
charbeldabal

Post by charbeldabal »

Ok
Is it a Geronimo?
I am not concerned about the payments, I am more concerned about the wheels combination.
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

It may not be a Geronimo as there should be tents and Indian figures on the reel strips. If they are not there, either the mechanism has been changed or the top graphics. I notice the lower graphics have gone. Most Geronimos I have seen do not have jackpots.
charbeldabal

Post by charbeldabal »

OK so what can I do to solve the combination issue? Print new signs? If so how to know which is which?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Not so quick.
You need to ascertain that the slides are able to deliver the right number of coins as per the pay out card.
Pile a stack of coins vertically next to the slide bundle and note if it is physically possible to get 18,14,10,5 & 3 from the available slide thicknesses.
If not it's easier to either change the coins being used to ones that match the slides better or change the pay out card.

Are all of the win combinations paying?
Are there any non win combinations paying?