Jubilee International, 1 penny, twin jackpot

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
scousebandit62

Jubilee International, 1 penny, twin jackpot

Post by scousebandit62 »

Looking for somebody in Liverpool /Merseyside area who can service this much loved bandit.
Issues: payout out of sync with reels, coin flow (sticking).
Any guidance would be most welcome.

Robbie
treefrog

Re: Jubilee International , 1 penny , Twin Jackpot

Post by treefrog »

I see your first post has been widely read and unanswered at least to say welcome. :-(

Can’t help on who in your area can help. I know a few people not a long way away who may want to help who use the forum. We will see if they offer.

Also you may want to have a go yourself and hopefully get guidance on here..... If so, get us some more info on the problems, pictures etc. |/XX\|
malcymal

Re: Jubilee International, 1 penny, twin jackpot

Post by malcymal »

Think you might find that this would have been on 6d originally. I have the same setup on a Silver Jubilee Mk1 twin jackpot and the coin tube is very tight on 1np coins; they can get stuck in the tube on travel down. There is adjustment on the coin entry, small screw to lower of raise the gate (this allows thicker coins through) . There is also on mine there was a magnet on back of coin gate (removable which will trap coins of the wrong metal type. With the new 1p, there are two types of metal and steel ones will get held by the magnet. i still run mine on 6d, but the coin that did work fine with adjustment on the gate was the new 5p although payout amounts will be smaller due to their thickness when in a stack, so a ten win pay 8, say. Without photos etc we cant see whats going on. Most of this stuff is fixable through this site and the guys on here very patient to inform you of what might be going wrong! good luck and hope people can help. If payout is out of synch, are you saying that it will payout when the fruit symbols do not indicate a win?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Jubilee International, 1 penny, twin jackpot

Post by badpenny »

Like malcymal says we need photos and more information with detail about what it's doing that it shouldn't and what it isn't that it should. !PUZZLED!
And echoing treefrog do you really want somebody to tackle this for you? It's more fun to do it yourself.

BP :cool:
ps - welcome to the forum, just replace the lid on the biscuit tin after you've visited.