Jubilee Riviera chrome

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
pennywise

Re: Jubilee Riviera chrome

Post by pennywise »

deano67 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:28 pm Hi, where did you get the chrome wrap from please? and how easy is it to work with?
Cheers in advance.
Hi Deano got all my wrap on ebay about 20 quid a roll and its not too bad to work with but the chrome you cannot really stretch much as it will crack the chrome look but compared with proper chrome worth having a go because i got quoted 200 just for the front re-chroming and out ways putting too much money into it.
pennywise

Post by pennywise »

pennywise wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 am
deano67 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:28 pm Hi, where did you get the chrome wrap from please? and how easy is it to work with?
Cheers in advance.
Hi Deano got all my wrap on ebay about 20 quid a roll and its not too bad to work with but the chrome you cannot really stretch much as it will crack the chrome look but compared with proper chrome worth having a go because i got quoted 200 just for the front re-chroming and out ways putting too much money into it.
This is the one i did with chrome wrap it was powder coated underneath so would be able to peel off if it looked crap but as it is not too bad.
Attachments
20180811_160137a.jpg
deano67

Post by deano67 »

Thanks for the info,not bad results !
Certainly cheaper than real chrome and agree it can be too expensive !