Somebody knows... Maybe you?
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Wonders Hit-N-Run restore

Postby pennymachines » Thu May 23, 2019 11:49 am

Here's a cashbox from a Wonders Bucket & Ball. I don't know if the dimensions are identical, but the design should be the same. Please forgive the mixed imperial and metric units.
The bottom and back pieces are of 6mm ply, the rest is 10mm.
BB1.jpg
Front with lock
bb5.jpg
Left side
bb4.jpg
bb3.jpg
Back

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri May 24, 2019 6:51 am

Thank you Admin, that is brilliant.
Didn't think the cashbox was that big, but it makes more sense now with the chamfered edge and the various slots inside the cab. Will knock one up in ply, and before gluing I will dry fit into the game, to make sure the door still closes and that it sends the coins into the cash box correctly.
I will make one up and report back with a few pics. I happen to have the plywood already,
Cheers.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Fri May 24, 2019 9:21 pm

How bizarre, I just broke up an old Wonders cabinet the other day, note the big hammer, and one of those cash boxes is with it. Shame you're so far away......
14A5F062-ECC6-43BF-ABE7-D79CF9AD9E0a.jpg

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun May 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Thanks Treefrog , wish I was closer too ,
but your pic is good of the box , it's slightly different to the 'Bucket and Ball' cashbox that admin kindly sent pics through of , Yours has the top of the box covered over for about 2/3 of it's length with ply . I will use all the pics you guys have sent to make one up for my game .
Cheers