Somebody knows... Maybe you?
treefrog

Re: Sega Bell Slot Lucky Devil Restoration

Postby treefrog » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 am

Well done, at least one more saved without its history removed !!THUMBSX2!! ..... !!DIABLO!! !!DIABLO!! !!DIABLO!!

As far as strips are concerned, these are Sega style strips and I believe Instones as with many other companies enhancing machines used transfers, probably water transfers over the top. As such I doubt you will find replacements unless one of our colleagues has some. Looking at the pictures in any case, in my opinion they look presentable except reel three, which is easy to replace.....

On the high setting, I thought any operator would be mad to set their machine to this setting paying out 12 jackpots in a row, so 120 coins minus 12. But then it occurred to me, even under this setting with this modification added, they would be better off than if they had been allowed to have the traditional visual jackpot. Firstly there are no payouts above 10, so all Plums, Bell and jackpots pay out their respective 14, 18 and 20 coins; secondly with traditional visual jackpots, they could hold up to 200 coins. Even slimline jackpots would hold more than you would win on the converted machine. Additionally you are putting in a coin on each special feature.

Of course the main reason for this system was to get around the law of 10 coin payout, and the predetermined jackpot on each pull got around this as you were paying for it. I also suspect it must have been much more of an impact getting a win each time with glowing lights....

coppinpr

Postby coppinpr » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Well done. **xXx** As for the strips, I can make you new ones, although as Tom says, it's only reel three. How about I make you a part strip to attach to the top of strip three? That's easy. :cool:

brigham

Postby brigham » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 am

coppinpr wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Well done. **xXx** As for the strips, I can make you new ones, although as Tom says, it's only reel three. How about I make you a part strip to attach to the top of strip three? That's easy. :cool:
Are you able to make the overlay 'devil' symbols?

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 am

I remember someone mentioning they had made water transfers before as you can buy the paper to print on, somewhere on the site. As mentioned earlier in the thread I have piles of the third reel strips...

brigham

Postby brigham » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am

I have a 'Money Matador' which has King Midas overlaid on the first reel, and no Matadors at all!

coppinpr

Postby coppinpr » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 pm

Are you able to make the overlay 'devil' symbols?
yes ,I can make them on transfer,white vinyl, and (I think I have some ) clear vinyl, I just need a reasonable photo of a symbol with the devil on it \|\/|/