Mini Sega not paying out

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
widget2k4

Re: Mini Sega not paying out

Post by widget2k4 »

If it’s stuck in, then there is a jam in the mech somewhere, as when pulling the coin pay out cranks the mech.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Although perhaps not so much with this particular problem - photos ALWAYS help. Someone will see something... they always do.
slotmachineman23

Post by slotmachineman23 »

badpenny wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 pm Are you running it on the right coins?
Yes six pence. All sorted now - must have been a coin stuck somewhere or something.
widget2k4 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:54 pm If it’s stuck in, then there is a jam in the mech somewhere, as when pulling the coin pay out cranks the mech.
Something happened, but it’s sorted now. I tried to see how to adjust the payouts to the correct amounts and I have no idea apart from knowing the area you direct me to. It’s my first day with it so a lot to learn.

Is the one you’re selling in full working order and no problems? Payouts correct etc?
slotmachineman23

coppinpr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 pm although perhaps not so much with this particular problem photos ALWAYS help, someone will see something,,they always do
Yea will do in the future. It’s my first day with it and I’m like a kid with a new toy. Just need to sort the payouts to the correct amounts for each combo win. Also need to learn in time the ins and outs of the machine.
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Yes, it's in good working order. It's best to contact me through ebay or pm on here as we are not allowed to discuss sales on here.
slotmachineman23

Will do.