Somebody knows... Maybe you?
pennywise

Bally wire and solenoid problem

Postby pennywise » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi guys ive rebuilt a bally gold award and a couple of things: sometimes locks up when pulling the handle, when you click a credit on its come up 1st game but not triggered the solenoid that unlocks the arm and even when triggered manually the 1st game light stays on and doesnt light up the 2nd game light. The pics show 2 wires that i found taped up so dont know if these should be attached to the bulbs to do the game lights and the other pic shows the solenoid that triggers the arm is there a way of testing these as this doesnt seem to be triggering when clicking credit on but its only a guess as i have no clue on these machine, any help on this would be great thanks.
20190324_112820a.jpg
20190324_112746a.jpg

pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Bally wire and solenoid problem

Postby pennymachines » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 am

pennywise wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi guys.
I've rebuilt a Bally Gold Award and a couple of things: sometimes it locks up when pulling the handle. When you click a credit on, it's come up 1st game but not triggered the solenoid that unlocks the arm and, even when triggered manually, the 1st game light stays on and doesn't light up the 2nd game light. The pics show 2 wires that I found taped up, so I don't know if these should be attached to the bulbs to do the game lights, and the other pic shows the solenoid that triggers the arm.

Is there a way of testing these, as this doesn't seem to be triggering when clicking the credit on, but it's only a guess, as I have no clue on these machines? Any help on this would be great. Thanks.
Punctuation is important :cool: