Spare parts Sega clone

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
dutchboy

Spare parts Sega clone

Post by dutchboy »

I want to bring my advert earlier this year to your attention of some spares for my sega “clone” machine. I didn’t find them yet sadly :( . https://pennymachines.co.uk/market/13-2 ... ed-spares/. Thanks in advance.
treefrog

Re: Spare parts sega clone

Post by treefrog »

Looks like you add has expired as not visible and can’t remember what your after
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Aha, for me it is visible tom maybe it is because this week it’s time to pay the fee for another year :!?!: . The advert is for the surround for the escalator glass and the 6d nominator. Thanks.
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Maybe it is just me :!?!: ......I recall you mentioning this before....

I have a Sega clone in the garden with parts removed and cannot remember what the escalator surround was like as these always seem to deteriorate crack and bend out as they used monkey metal. Also I doubt a Sega genuine part will fit as was the case with many other body parts.

Will have a look as I may find it ....I have loads of 6D badges.
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Yes I know, but always worth a try I think. Maybe I have to buy a complete machine and make a 3d print of it. :D
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

The Sega clone topic has been discussed many times, but with little evidence or history of their origin. Most flyers are resellers selling Berkleys, Las Vegas and others, but no info on who made them.

I have had a few versions over time and have founds many parts are not interchangeable, suggesting different companies and some have Mills not Sega mechanisms. I still have one in not great condition, but has a dagger handle and mills mechanism. It also has very clear prominent markings on each of the castings with the initials JCW.....no idea who this could be, but I assume is associated with the maker !PUZZLED!
Attachments
4AC21D14-1AD5-4CBE-A374-BCF727E45767a.jpg
4AC21D14-1AD5-4CBE-A374-BCF727E45767a.jpg (17.78 KiB) Viewed 2573 times