German wall hanger

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
pennywise

German wall hanger

Post by pennywise »

Hi guys,
I have this wall hanger that did work but the resistors have got hot and blown. There is no markings on the resistor and when i put a multimetre on it there is nothing at all showing. Hopeing that someone has the same machine that could give me a reading to find out the size of what i need. Put a couple of pics up to show which one has gone and hopefully wanting to replace to see if it works again.
The white rectangle one has also gone which is below my finger but that has the part number of KKA5 220ohms but cannot find one like it either. Any info on these 2 would be fantastic or someone with the same machine to see if any numbers on their resistors.
Heres hopeing, thanks guys any info at all would be great.
Attachments
20200410_131723a.jpg
20200410_132158a.jpg
20200410_131738a.jpg
radiochrissie

Re: German wall hanger

Post by radiochrissie »

That resistor you're pointing at should be 1k and looks to be 5w. I bet those diodes are goosed as well.
Pic is from previous ebay item. You should be able to get all resistors from RS Components.
Good luck!
Attachments
1520DCBD-7802-40D2-AB51-616660F00A38a.jpg
pennywise

Re: German wall hanger

Post by pennywise »

Thank you radiochrissie, I've metered the diodes and all seem to be OK but will replace if gone. Need to replace the two that have gone first, so now at least I've got a place to start. Thanks again - will let you know if I get it going, or just cannon fodder. 😂