Jennings Governer Jackpot Assembly

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
toibs

Jennings Governer Jackpot Assembly

Post by toibs »

Does anyone have anything that might help me re-assemble a Jennings Jackpot assembly on a Governer please?

Picked up a machine which was _almost_ working, however it looks to me like the pivot assembly on the Right side of the jackpot (looking from the front!) has been put together all wrong..

Even detailed pictures of how it all sits when completed would work! :)

Just to add since i'm here, I have a set of payout slides that arent shifting other than an initial "twitch" when payout takes place - Any suggestions? Am guessing the first approach would be to take apart and de-grease?

Many thanks
Paul
treefrog

Re: Jennings Governer Jackpot Assembly

Post by treefrog »

Slides stuck, maybe something jamming them, eg coin or foreign object either in slides or behind, inspect both underneath and take out coin tube to see top of slides. If not maybe the horizontal slides not moving back far enough to release slides, maybe poor spring on lower or upper fingers or something blocking, also could be the slide locking lever. So apart from gummed up grease other things could be cause.

Jackpot, don’t have machine in front of me, but see below from original Jennings service guide may help.

E4B3F92A-6B50-44C3-A8F1-6F4A6FB054B9.jpeg

C7E23F5F-4A60-4B69-8234-7C2FC2FD76E1.jpeg

2D3028A3-5C12-42E7-A0A2-B41CD76976BF.jpeg

CAE39541-B058-43BA-BE49-E8D947D9961D.jpeg

I love the service advice below, must remember to leave my ice pick in the kitchen drawer in future

66CC344B-B912-4AE9-AA67-95D9FEA27F49.jpeg

toibs

Post by toibs »

Many thanks treefrog :) Will take a look over the coming days and see if i can line it up and get it working - Appreciated :)
Am guessing that the Jackpot unit has to be removed to get decent access to the pay slides? and once the springs are detached, do the slides come out through the front or the rear do you know please?

I'm ok on Pinball machines - It's the older stuff that kerfuddles me :)

Cheers
Paul
slotey

Post by slotey »

Hi I am in Birmingham. After you have cleaned it and still have a problem you are welcome to bring it over and compare it to mine. I have two - lot better to have them side by side and spot any differences, even more so if you have a spring in the wrong place. P.M me if help needed.