Wulff Optima EM

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
reject

Wulff Optima EM

Post by reject »

I am at present restoring a Wulff optima EM and am short of two parts, one being the tube that directs the money into the cash box, which I can probably make, but more of a problem is the part that senses when the payout tube is full and directs the coin into the cash box. If anybody has one of these I could purchase I would be grateful, failing this a drawing would be helpful.
Attachments
wulff_rotomatoptima1962_i1 (2017_08_15 21_26_04 UTC)_LI (2).jpg
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Wulff Optima EM

Post by pennymachines »

Is it not the same as your Criss Cross?

I've never owned one. I see Andreas Fried recently posted a restoration blog on the Optima (google-translated from German) with good pictures. If all else fails, he might be a useful contact.
stoxman22

Post by stoxman22 »

I have this carcass stashed away. I will check if it has what you need.

Update....Sorry it hasn't but if there is anything else from it that would be useful let me know.
Attachments
IMG_20201212_135101757a.jpg
reject

Post by reject »

Thanks for the replies from Pennymachines and Stoxman22. Yes this is the Criscross machine but I thought more people would know it as the Optima which seems more or less identical. The suggested website looks very useful, I will try and see if I can learn how to make the part. Thanks Stoxman22 for the offer of parts, I will let you know if I need any.
reject

Post by reject »

Having had another look at the picture posted by Stoxman22 I think the part I want is on the machine you have. I've ringed it in the attached picture also if one or all three buttons were available I would like those also. Please let me know the cost etc. Many thanks.
Attachments
dff (2).jpg
dff (2).jpg (42.74 KiB) Viewed 1757 times