Jamieson Over the Top coin pusher identified

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Jamieson Over the Top coin pusher identified

Post by pennymachines »

If it costs less than that to ship, I think you'd have no problem getting your cash back if you decided to sell.
dicken13

Post by dicken13 »

That's awesome. The shipping should be £100 tops, but I will try to get it included in the price if possible :).
Thanks for all your help - hopefully I will be a proud Jamieson-owner soon.
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

treefrog wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 am I always wondered how successful these Jamieson’s machines were to operate, as it is easy to walk past one and not give a second glance. The big thing of any arcade games is not just the game play, but the visual impact, which these definitely do not have, you would have a clue what they are unless getting close. Normal pushers are big draw with piles of shiny coins on the die of the draws !OMFG!
A problem to operate these, unless bolted down on brackets, as they don't have a lock out, so they get kicked a lot to knock the coins off.
Having said that, they're very popular and take good money. Where you'll get a punter playing one or two coins into the same allwin and then stop, they will put several into these and then keep going. Hard to find in good condition and on old penny.
dicken13

Post by dicken13 »

OK, so I booked it. It will arrive in mid-April. Really looking forward to it.