Aristocrat Moneytree

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
classicgambler

Aristocrat Moneytree

Post by classicgambler »

Hello guys I have an Aristocrat Moneytree. I will put a picture of of the machine in a min, but first the other day all was well until today I put in a coin pull the handle and the first reel wont spin and the other two just moves slightly but upon pulling the handle it is so difficult to pull it just feels like the whole mech is going to snap i have check almost everything but is there something i have missed i even took out the reel bundle but found nothing checked the kicker arm still nothing i want to get this one going again can anyone give me tips or help so i can bring it back to life please
Attachments
aristocrat moneytree.jpg
classicgambler

Re: reels not spinning any idea's please

Post by classicgambler »

Any ideas please?? !PUZZLED!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

-o0O0o- !TWWP! !!MEXWAVE!!
classicgambler

Post by classicgambler »

I will get some on Thursday for you as that is the only time I can get them. I will try and do a small video too.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Yes, photos needed but sounds like hard grease to me. Aristocrats seem prone to that in my view. We need to know - do the reels spin freely when the clock is stopped? Does the kicker move freely on its spindle? Is the whole of the cycle stiff? (Is it hard to pull the handle when loading the cycle or just once the cycle starts to unwind?). You might start by removing the slides and seeing if it's still stiff. It could be something in that area holding things up. Are there coins in ALL the slots in the escalator? If there is an empty slot and the anti cheat arm is still on the escalator (many are removed), then that arm will stop you pulling the handle.
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

As coppin says, and others including myself have said many many times, the first thing to do is make sure all supposedly moving parts are free to move as they should do. There are plenty of threads giving advice in terms of what is best to use and where to use or not to use it etc.
It seems you have stated you have done some of this, so apologies if you have done all the mechanism already, but it really is the start point for any of these machines.
It llooks to me that the rotary window is dummy coins? If it is, then it's highly unlikely that there will be a complete rotary mechanism behind it... causing any issues..... but I've been wrong before! So listen to all the advice before deciding which to follow.

GP
classicgambler

Re: Aristocrat Moneytree - reels not spinning

Post by classicgambler »

here is the video link of the said machine

classicgambler

Post by classicgambler »

here are some photos for you as requested
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
classicgambler

Post by classicgambler »

and a few more here too now bear in mind the first reel dont move and the other two very slightly do move
Attachments
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Without seeing any evidence in the video I'd guess the the fingers aren't retracting from the payout discs because the the trip that does the job isn't sitting on top of the vertical lever that holds it there.

Look at the rear of the mechanism, it's the one at the bottom more or less in the middle and operates in league with the clock.

More often than not the levers axle gets bunged up with grease. Like everyone keeps saying.

BP