Activation Email?

Comment on this site; suggest improvements; be firm but polite.
tdmnet5

Activation Email?

Post by tdmnet5 »

Hi,
Sorry to post again here. I don't seem to be getting an activation link email after registering as 'tdmnet' even after re-requesting the Activation on the Login page. I don't want to keep trying to register and causing problems, but I wondered if maybe the email is not automatic and needs Mod/Owner approval?

Cheers.
slotalot

Re: Activation Email?

Post by slotalot »

Hi, the Pennymachines site has email problems at the moment !!JUNK!! I am sure it will be sorted as soon as possible :D but you will find it well worth the wait !!YIPPEE!!
Site Admin

Post by Site Admin »

Hi tdmnet5,

Sorry about the trouble you're having with this.
As slotalot says, there are problems at present.

There's no point at the moment in manually creating an account for you because the membership database is corrupted and is due to be restored from a backup shortly.

If you can bear with us for a few days longer, everything will be fixed (hopefully) and I'll contact you via the Forum to sort out your account.
tdmnet5

Post by tdmnet5 »

Thanks very much both for the replies, at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

I'll keep checking this board for updates (and the Announcement one) and yes it's not a problem I shall wait until it's sorted. Will look forward to getting a peek at some of the attachments on the Resources board once I'm fully signed up !!THUMBSX2!!