Comment on this site; suggest improvements; be firm but polite.
- Posts: 4043
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 pm
- Location: Suffolk
It is a setting you can choose when you login in your setting which time zone you want and only applies once logged in. I think
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5370
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:12 am
- Location: The Black Country
- Posts: 1201
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:56 am
- Location: North Wiltshire
Golly, I've been living an hour out of sync for 12 years, or it's the lock-down. Yes that's it, must be, can't be anything else - dammit.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests