2010 What now ?

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
jimmycowman

Re: 2010 What now ?

Post by jimmycowman »

It drops about 10/12 inches ....that's how you wind the mec up by inserting a penny and pulling it down. It resets the dial and tensions the spring to return it to the place in the picture..... I do have a spare punchball that is a bit bigger, but not sure what to fill it with. The one that is on is a pump up type... There is a chance of hitting the metal if you're :-O-: a bit simple. :HaHa:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Gameswat wrote:Have you seriously never seen or played one BP!?
No I haven't.
The only times I ever felt the need to start waving clenched fists about was as a publican in London.
And that was only because you can't negotiate with a drunk, and they always have two equally drunk colleagues with them who will be out of the toilets any second now.
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

just looking at this flyer on ebay .. anybody got any ideas how I can recreate the 3 castings on the front?? of the lighthouse !PUZZLED!
Attachments
L1150207_1000x750_zpsqabnacfk.jpg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Without knowing somebody who could lend you originals to make molds from, it could be trificult. !PUZZLED!

Then again looking at the leaflet you could just buy a new one for £45 and throw the rest of the machine away.