American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
bandito

Re: MILLS HORSE HEAD BONUS

Postby bandito » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you about the High Top Bonus being a nicer looking machine. Hope I get one one day.
Out of all the early slot machines with these "bonus" features, my favourite would have to be the Pace Kitty. WOW what an awesome machine!!! I think I had better start saving if I want one...... :cool:

malcymal

Postby malcymal » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:20 am

bandito wrote:On ebay at the moment, nice looking machine, but the highest bidder, as I write has a feedback of 4.0% positive, 1 retracted???? etc, etc. Looks a bit fishy :burp: not one to pay up if they win my guess dirtdog
Shill bidding ??? Same person as the seller?

markymark

Postby markymark » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Shill bidding.. tut tut... surely not!!! HaHa!!!!! (I'm with you on that one!)

Easy way to find out... let that bidder win... if it is someone related to the seller (employee or friend) then the machine will be re-listed again in the near future ... or sooner, with the words "relisted due to timewaster" in the description!!!

HaHa.. Not that we don't trust anyone...... lol

Mark.

bandito

Postby bandito » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes markymark, or they offer the next highest bidder (very convenient) a second chance offer!!!!!
Anyway, just had a fresh look at the bidding and I see that dodgy bidder is no more......and they bid £1450. So now back to £720 as I write this.
I think ebay should stop people with a low feedback rating of less than 25 wins and say 90% positive feedback from bidding over a certain amount, say £100 until they earn the right to do so. That would iron out some of the idiots like the one we are talking about.

arrgee

Postby arrgee » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:05 pm

bandito wrote:I think ebay should stop people with a low feedback rating of less than 25 wins
That's no good, it would just stop people like myself who are keen collectors and have only bought a few machines off eBay.

Just because a person has only a few wins doesn't make him dodgy - I prefer to see my machines and have a good look first and that's why I have attended Jerry's auctions for the last 4+ years.

Horses for courses, and with eBay i'ts pay your money and take your chance.

markymark

Postby markymark » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

So what happened to the machine... it disappeared from ebay before the bidding ended??????

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 am

......................... the horse has bolted

rippyspennyarcade

Re: Mills Horse Head Bonus

Postby rippyspennyarcade » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am

I've just received an E Mail from the seller stating that he has withdrawn it because there were not many bids and he couldn't contact any of the bidders (why he would want to do that, I don't know). He says he has had an offer this morning of £1,500 but then says, even though it's an odd figure, he wants £1,690 for it, because that's the price he paid for it.

slotalot

Re: Mills Horse Head Bonus

Postby slotalot » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:14 pm

rippyspennyarcade wrote: because that's the price he paid for it.
I have spent a fortune on the wife over the years ^{}^ but I can't expect anyone else to pay for my foolishness !SORRY!
Only kidding, she is my little star !FLOWER!

markymark

Horse Head Bonus Payout Slide Combination?

Postby markymark » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Topic merged - site admin.

Hi

Does anyone know what the combination is for the Bonus Slot... It pays out quite a few combinations, 3, 5, 10, 14, 18 and 20
So Im guessing it has 6 slides (seems quite a lot???) which hold from the bottom slide up, 3, 2, 5,4,4,2. This I think would be able to achieve the payouts! Also looking at the award card on these machines on the web it mentions nothing about the front loaded jackpot... What would you need to get to cause this to drop!!!!!

Hope someone can help, or tell me Im correct on the slides!

Thanks