8 very rare and early English machines

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
lepingouinmecanique

8 very rare and early English machines

Post by lepingouinmecanique »

I know this is not exactly the place to post this, but I cannot access the forum Market ...
So if anyone thinks it is not the good section and decide to cancel my topic, well I won't be mad or hurt or something like that ... and I will patiently wait for the market to be open again since I can't help ... but I go for a beer ! !!CHEERS!!

I have 8 very early Allwin type English machines that I won't keep for myself since I'm only into French ones.
So if anyone who has a French machine like Bussoz, Nau or anything old and French and wants to make a trade for an English one, then contact me by PM, email or on my website : http://www.lepingouinmecanique.com
I will send you pictures.
Here is a list of the machines, everything is still located in the UK :
- CORONET machine Circa 1901 made by Jofeh.
- FORTUNA Automatic bagatelle machine again by Jofeh circa 1901.
- IMPROVED PICKWICK by Pessers, Moody, Wraith & Carr circa 1905.
- DOMINO machine by London Automatic Machine Co. (originally Handan-Ni) Circa 1920.
- MULTIBALL attractive catcher machine by Handan-Ni around 1915.
- BIJOU Automatic Billiard Machine, The Imperial Automatic Novelty Co. 1901.
- ELECTRA Allwin style with electric shocker Circa 1910 manufactured by the Electra Manufacturing Co. London.
- PICKWICK style machine by Henry Klein circa 1900
lepingouinmecanique

Re: 8 very rare and early English machines

Post by lepingouinmecanique »

Hello,
As trading did not seduce as much as I was thinking, all the machines listed above ( except "Domino" ) will be at The Vintage Coin-op Auction on the 27th November at the Coundon Social Club, Shorncliffe Road, Coventry, CV6 1GP.

For more information contact Jerry Chattenton who publishes the Mechanical Memories Magazine.

Thanks.