Information

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Information

Post by badpenny »

Hi Cabumbo, as others have said already welcome to the forum.

There is a Sticky Announcement that all new members should be aware of, please take the time to familiarise yourself with it ...........
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Agreement between you and the PennyMachines.co.uk Forum

The Forum should not be used to advertise items "Wanted" or "For Sale". Such postings will be deleted. If you wish to sell items on this site, please post them in the Auction or Market.
cabumbo

Post by cabumbo »

Thanks for all your help, yes an auction seems the way to go.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

This machine would do well on our auction site I think, it would need photos of the mech out of the case and of the inside of the case as well as photos from all sides.Ill bid for sure if you can confirm its for real.
cabumbo

Post by cabumbo »

I'm away to work tonight but when I get back I will take all the pics people want and try set up an auction. List everything you want me to take pics of (remember I don't know many of the terms lol). How do I take the mech out of the case?

Also just spoke to my dad, he did get it valued at an auctioneer about 5 years ago and he thought it was from the early 1930s as well. I see the one posted in the Market is a little newer, so I'll have to do some proper research on it to make sure it's real and its value. I'll also try and find out where my grandad got it from.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Release the latches and/or bolt at the back, grab the main cross bar and pull towards you lifting slightly as you do. It's heavy, so take care.

Please, if you list in our Auction, make sure to keep to the rules of the auction.