American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
oneswitch500

Re: Roto-Pool, Roto-Fruit, Rotolite, Electrodart, Bingola, etc.

Postby oneswitch500 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks for your detailed help. I'm learning lots. Lots to follow through. Meanwhile, yes I did remove the orange wire that leads directly to the bell to help take the readings.

I'm wondering if the thermal device is only for a short bell ring, would it not working stop the machine activating payout? The machine does not automatically trigger the coin payout mechanism at the moment.

operator bell

Postby operator bell » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Yes - if the thermal contact doesn't open, the payout relay will never operate because it's shorted out.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Forgot to post this version that sold at auctions earlier in the week for £240 " 3 Bells"

This looks to possibly be a replacement glass of other variations rather than original, but it looks high quality and I wonder if this was either a refurb vendor model or someone offering replacement glasses.....
IMG_0345.JPG

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Interesting the same said machine is on eBay and the seller seems to state it has been in their dad's shed for years......mmmm odd as it sold at auction 4 weeks ago. Not sure I can be bothered to enquire how. I see why it is being sold on. Anyone guess what's missing.....

Still wonder if this is a real deal model as the silkscreen glass looks good and period.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112347483005? ... EBIDX%3AIT
IMG_0385.JPG

widget2k4

Postby widget2k4 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Haha - but even when you fit the new transformer it probably still won't work. I for one won't be going down that road again.

larry_d

Postby larry_d » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi,
I've just bought this machine from the person who bought it off Ebay on Friday. I haven't seen it in the flesh yet but I will pick it up this week. I can't understand the prices yet as I have bought it for £160. I'll report on condition and front glass when I pick it up. '!'

larry_d

Postby larry_d » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 am

Finally got the machine home and it looks almost original particularly the front glass and the uni selectors seems good. No makers name but very much in the style Electrodart /Jamesons. Leaf switches only need a clean. However the bottom of the cabinet is damaged on the underside but is a fairly practical repair. Well worth the money compared to the silly prices some machines are making these days.
I am on the lookout for a transformer if anyone has one kicking about please !!THUMBSX2!!

oneswitch500

Postby oneswitch500 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 am

This is a bit of a long shot.... I have an ElectroDart, which seems fully working apart from the two delay heater coils.

1. Does anyone have any spare / replacement delay heater coils they would be willing to part with?
2. Is there anyone in the UK who might be willing to take a look at my machine? Ideally not too far from Essex or Oxford way.

I'd like to get it working as part of an exhibit of games that led to making gaming accessible for disabled people. I'm considering making it remote control accessible too, so that people can operate one for the first time, using the likes of head-switches. For people who don't have the physical strength or ability to reach the conventional push-button.

Any help much appreciated. Have tried but I'm hitting a wall in getting it to that last elusive stage of fully working.

coppinpr

Jamieson Roulette

Postby coppinpr » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Topic moved & merged - Site Admin.

Is this machine very common? I've not seen it before, I assume it's a Jamieson.
a roulett.jpg

pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Jamieson machine

Postby pennymachines » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Not very common for sure, but we've seen at least a couple here.

Revisiting the '3 Bells' which TF posted, there's another one here, together with speculation about its possible Shefras origin.