Only saying ..........

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
youngerap

Re: Only saying ..........

Post by youngerap »

Good thread! Some interesting contributions (particularly from our USA correspondent, JP). This is undoubtedly a most excellent site for followers of vintage slot machines and it is always a pleasure to follow the various topics. Clearly, there are a small number of slot Masters who are willing to give freely of their expertise. Without them, this site simply would not work. Equally, the cogs are kept well-oiled by the charm, wit and occasional rant of certain individuals (who will, at all costs, be kept far from my daughters). I cannot remember when I joined this site, nor can I measure my contributions (either by number or worth) but I have made contributions to Resources when I could and I have never had cause to regret that it is given freely. I am delighted if what I loaded helped somebody but, if not yet, maybe one day. Through this site I have had the pleasure of meeting some true collectors and had my eyes opened to some of the most beautiful machines that I previously never dreamed existed. I also had my eyes opened to the reality of never being in a position to afford one of these machines !!GRUMP!! . I cannot remember a day when I have not accessed the site and, just in case I have not mentioned it before, I am very grateful to all who contribute to making it such a good read! Long may it persevere! !!CHEERS!!
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

Bugger! It is right there. Joined September 9th 2012. 239 posts. :o
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Hi everyone, i must say i read all the topics over the last 6 months and enjoy it every time! Since my last purchase in feb of the governor, through circumstances i was not able to work on my machines :-( . Next week i will visit the us of a for a holiday and hope to pick it all up when i'm back. Thanks all!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

You're always a Samson in our eyes Mr P. Smarm, smarm, grovel, bow.

Note to self "Stop publicly writing drivel just because it amuses or interests me."
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

"Stop publicly writing drivel just because it amuses or interests me."
no ..dont stop, its was your excellent drivel that got this interesting post started :lol:
special when lit

Post by special when lit »

The main reason I don't post, is I don't know anything!
Actually, I'm OK with EM pinball machines, but there doesn't seem to be many owners on here,
highfield

Post by highfield »

That's good to hear Special, I have a gottlieb top card in my small collection of machines. Running ok at the moment but know where to come or advice now :HaHa:
John
ilovemyjukebox

Post by ilovemyjukebox »

I'm in the same boat as 'Special'. My knowledge is very limited. I have helped out a few times with vending related stuff.

I do however follow the forum a couple of times a day and enjoy sharing the knowledge of others. So please keep it up it's much appreciated.

Dave