Allwin Deluxe 'Regent' reserve ball restoration

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
torsten

Allwin Deluxe 'Regent' reserve ball restoration

Post by torsten »

Hello,

I think this is an Allwin de Luxe and on it works a lot of noobs. The complete inner mechanism is removed and replaced by a new one. I can see a ball reserve without its mechanism, also the payout-system. If you have fun on the restoring, unscrew all bolts from the green pieces and take a look. If you remove some parts of the old mechanism take a look at some signatures like J & M. I have bought an allwin (Regent) last year from near New York. It arrived in one week, but the wooden cabinet was cracked and on one piece I have found J&M 574, therefore i think it;s manufactured in Germany for Britain and went sometime later to the USA. In Germany they were produced as CLIMAX by J&M.
Attachments
s-l1600a.jpg
DSCN1965a.jpg
DSCN1978 ,1.jpg
DSCN1906.JPG
DSCN1903a.jpg
DSCN1896.JPG
torsten

Re: Allwin Deluxe info please

Post by torsten »

Now is the Regent in a good condition on my the wall, plays good, pays from the 5 ticket tube 2 Cent (no gumballs). :HaHa:
One question therefore, which diameter for the playing balls you are using? 13 mm or 13,5 mm?
Attachments
DSCN2056.JPG
torsten

Re: Allwin Deluxe info please

Post by torsten »

I had have an Allwin de Luxe which was restored in Denmark. There was the ball reserve blocked by a bracket. They have removed this and restored the mechanism. This I do now too.
Attachments
DSCN1978 ,1.jpg
Allwin-tegning-af-fejl-og-mangler.jpg
Allwin-deluxe-skilles-ad-25,1a.jpg