Nostalgic Machines - allwins

Building a slot machine from scratch? You're not alone in your madness.
dcs

Nostalgic Machines - allwins

Post by dcs »

hi,

i'm truing to build allwins according to some verious pictore i have.

does the Nostalgic Machines allwins build in the same system and matrials ?

does anyone hes a picture of the inside of the game ?

i have found many pictures of the original game ' and i would like to know if there are some inside picture of Nostalgic Machines ?

thanks
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Not heard this before..........

Post by badpenny »

............. ah well now then you see.
*When truing it's a good idea to be honesting. Where in the middle/far east are you?

*It depends on which verious pictore you have?

*Nostalgic's system is Broadband but I don't know what his matrials are.

*He's not a picture he's real

* Look up Nostalgic via the links on this site and ask him for pictures of his insides.

* Have you tried asking Coca-Cola for their ingredients?

You're welcome
dcs

Post by dcs »

Hi Badpenny,
I'm sorry for the delay, I was away on vacation. I'm from the middle east - Israel.

I have found in Israel Allwins ten cup, and took a photo in and out, (attached find the pic.).
I'm interesting to know how the new allwins is built and from which materials.
I want to build Allwins and I have a pic. of the original device, and I'm curious about the new one.

with all do respect - I wouldn't compare the new Allwins to Coca-cola...

Marry Christmas and a happy new year!

dcs
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Israel Allwins ten cup

Post by badpenny »

Now that's a machine we want to see please.

Your photos didn't arrive please resend, I for one have never experienced the like of what you're describing. Don't know if anyone else here has????
Do you know the manufacturer, or if it was imported, when were they popular in Israel, are they still?

Many happy and prosperous times of the year to you too.
dcs

Post by dcs »

i'm try
Attachments
Picture 346.jpg
Picture 346.jpg (31.16 KiB) Viewed 9494 times
Picture 367.jpg
Picture 367.jpg (55.38 KiB) Viewed 9496 times
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

A Bryan's 10 cup !!!!! Are you saying this turned up in Israel? What coin did it operate on? Where was it?
If you paste
http://www.melright.com/bryans/
.................. into your browser (it's a link from this site) then page down you'll find information on this particular machine.

Likewise if you use the search facility on this site you can search for Nostalgic you should find a lnk to them as well as topics in this Forum that describe how they used an original machine as a template.
dcs

Post by dcs »

Hi , I first saw the machine 25 year ago in a coffee shop in Israel, in the past few months I looked for it and found it in storage of some guy that
refuse to sale it, the machine is not popular in Israel.

I used an Israeli coin - in the exact size of 10P.

I contacted Nostalgic Machine to purchase 100-200 units to sale in Israel, but they didn't answer back seriously.

Now I want to buy one for self use - to remember my youth, so I collect pic, drawing and materials in order to build one.

I will be happy if anyone can help me to build 1 unit - ideas, thoughts are welcome, or to help me find a reliable distributor that can sale 100-200 units.

Happy New Year
dcs
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I've known of Bryan's machines getting to The USA, in fact I have one that found its way back, I wonder if William Edward Bryan ever knew that one of his most popular machines earned its living in a coffee shop in Israel?

Thanks for the contribution.
My reference to Coca Cola was a sarcastic comment suggesting that companies that have invested vast amounts of money in research aren't enthusiastic about others lifting it.
Seems your options are to buy one, build one by copying the detailed photos you already have or can access. However if you want 100-200 units then Nostalgic would appear to be the manufacturer you need. However your business plan should be interesting, considering you admit they are not popular in Israel.

Badpenny