Hi all, just a few problems... Got all the wiring nice and neat, used one of the press on terminal blocks - bad mistake - it melted. This lead to the solenoid being burnt out. Got it all back together again and let the grand kiddies have a go. I gave them about 100 coins each, they had great fun. Then another mistake, the coins built up heavily around the switch. I tried altering the coin tray to get the coins to roll to the front of the cabinet. I tried using an angle fillet. This helped with low play but if you were using 100s of coins they still jammed up. The last resort - I had to cut a hole in the bottom of the cabinet and one in the coin tray so the coins pass straight through into a container underneath. Won't be long before it goes on Utube.