Print block

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
gameswat

Re: Print block

Post by gameswat »

I love the feedback left by the buyer - "AMAZING ITEM!!THANKYOU SO SO MUCH!!++++++A+ CREDIT TO EBAY!!++++++++++++++++++++"

Haha, rarely does anybody leave such "Amazing" feedback. And if the buyer was so happy with the printing block why didn't he make a great offer and buy all the others????
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

gameswat wrote:Haha, rarely does anybody leave such "Amazing" feedback.
Up until 8.00 am this morning I'd agree with this, but just bought a CD from Italy on eBay (£6.50 inc. postage) and this morning a package arrived with the CD, plus 2 other band sealed albums, 2 extra different CDs, a 7" single and SIX copies of another CD (but no cases with these, so could kick up about that!) AND the cover postage was 9 Euros (about £7.50)... so I'm gonna be leaving amazing feedback!! But this is digressing from the topic... clearly a wide boy seller... be interesting to see what the thing sells for if his mates don't bid it up... and begs the question as to what he thought he had, to be playing the games he did. !PUZZLED!
bandito

Post by bandito »

£500 quid was a bargain! was worth at least a grand..........a-hem........ !!CHEERS!!
see if i can find a couple dozen of these lying around the house...... !!YIPPEE!!
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

My theory is that the buyer had inside knowledge - he knew that this was actually made of solid gold bullion, smelted during the war by a Jewish operator, disguised as a lead printing plate, and smuggled out to the UK. !THUMBS!
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

There is another of those very rare slate print blocks on Ebay... don't all bid at once!
Jennings/ mills old one arm bandit print block RARE !!
Attachments
printblock.JPG
loramarsden

Post by loramarsden »

hey all! long time no post!
just read this thread - RIDICULOUS!

gotta say i'd love one of these, being the arty sod i am! i could have hours of fun with one of these but the prices seem insane!

i think they're really nice and something i'd foolishly never even thought to look for before. i'll be keeping an eye out for a pretty one! :-)