Ace.com - Best UK eBay Auctions.

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
mclemore

Ace.com - Best UK eBay Auctions.

Post by mclemore »

Some of you know me, some don't. I run the International Arcade Museum and associated web sites. I'm also an avid collector of coin-op with many hundreds of machines. I have dozens of UK machines, mostly floor models, half of which came through our adoption of Penny Arcadia. We're always on the hunt, and I've built a variety of tools to help me (and others) find gems on eBay.

I just relaunched Ace.com. It shows you all the standard eBay categories, but via software and some human intervention, filters out items that aren't gems: new items, items offered in quantity, boring old items, etc. It is a work in progress but I though the you might find it interesting. Previously it showed auctions from the different eBay country sites, but really only showed just the great items on the U.S. site. On other sites, it showed everything (no filtering). Now we are up an operational in the UK, Germany, Italy, etc.

It's free to use.

A couple choice categories:

eBay UK Other Coin-Op Gaming: http://www.ace.com/index.php?CategoryID ... 1&region=3

eBay UK All Coin-Op Gaming (including Pinball, etc.): http://www.ace.com/index.php?all_ebay=1 ... oryID=3944

eBay UK Collectables: http://www.ace.com/index.php?CategoryID ... 1&region=3

It's a little bit of a boring week on eBay.co.uk at the moment, but some amazing gems do pop up...
jingle

Re: Ace.com - Best UK eBay Auctions.

Post by jingle »

We're the hell have you been mr mclemore
Thought you had left the building and never to return :!?!:

Or was it the hard work that goes in to having
Nippers :tut
Nice to hear your still about
Bob
mclemore

Post by mclemore »

Ya... I don't make it around too often. I'm not even on my own coin-op forums as much as I'd like (forums.arcade-museum.com). If I didn't run the site, I'd have more time to be social on it. I just decided to log on today since I made a few posts and was curious if anyone responded.

Between work, hobby, family, distracting projects etc. time disappears...

I was also thinking that my Mechanical Memories subscription expired back on something like issue #34 and that I have been meaning to renew or at least catch up with the back issues at some point.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

mclemore wrote:Ya... I don't make it around too often. I'm not even on my own coin-op forums as much as I'd like (forums.arcade-museum.com). If I didn't run the site, I'd have more time to be social on it. I just decided to log on today since I made a few posts and was curious if anyone responded.

Between work, hobby, family, distracting projects etc. time disappears...

I was also thinking that my Mechanical Memories subscription expired back on something like issue #34 and that I have been meaning to renew or at least catch up with the back issues at some point.
Easey Peasey Do the decent thing and click here for immediate relief and to ease your conscience

Badpenny