Jamieson's Autofruit

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
larry_d

Jamieson's Autofruit

Post by larry_d »

Hi everyone. Just getting round to getting my Jamiesons Autofruit up and running, which is an early '60s model (no bell). It lights up on the Autofruit panel but nothing else, so I wondered if anyone out there has a wiring diagram etc for it?
Here's hoping, best regards, Larry. !PUZZLED!
special when lit

Re: JAIMISONS AUTOFRUIT

Post by special when lit »

If you find one, let me know. I have the same machine, in non working condition.
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Hi Larry_d, welcome to the forum :cool:
By lights up on the Autofruit panel do you mean the larger mains lights??
Have you checked the output from the transformer & rectifier? and also the fuse next to the transformer?? are you getting a steady DC voltage from it???
can you post some hi res photos of your machine? might be able see something out of place.. :tarah:
larry_d

Post by larry_d »

Thanks, I'm away till the weekend, but I'll see if I can get any decent photos taken (not my best subject !) and, if so, post them next week.Yes it's the two pygmy bulbs directly behind the Autofruit sign that are lit but apart from that ''no one is home'' lol. Cheers now.

PS. Just remembered that there are numerous wires broken and hanging around in there too and at sometime the mains lead has been changed to a plastic transparent table lamp type cable by someone. Oh dear.
special when lit

Post by special when lit »

PS. Just remembered that there are numerous wires broken and hanging around in there too and at sometime the mains lead has been changed to a plastic transparent table lamp type cable by someone. Oh dear.[/quote]

Just been to check you'd not stolen my machine, sounds exactly the same! :HaHa:
larry_d

Re: Jamieson's Autofruit

Post by larry_d »

Hello got round to looking at the early Auto fruit and first problem founder is nil output from the transformer.Does anyone know what the output should be? as Maplins look to sell a few possibilities. Cheers !!CHEERS!!