Auction house problem

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
dutchboy

Auction house problem

Post by dutchboy »

Hi all, I have a problem with an auction house for the past year. I hope someone can advise me about collecting a deposit of 100 pounds that I left year-round to make absentee bids. The last year I had to win with three absentee bids some parts/coins. But after probably 50 messages by mail and twitter, when I get a reaction it's never a straight answer when they react. I was thinking about sending a bailiff (I think you call it like that in the UK) to them. Can someone tell me how it works in the UK? It would be nice that a bailiff will come and collect on auction day! I don't care about it will cost my 100 pounds, but I will have 200 pounds fun. I hate it to get screwed !PUNISH!
Greetings dutchboy
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Problem

Post by badpenny »

Perhaps the Auction World is getting dodgy or there could be a bit of a pattern here?

We have a system here called "Small Claims Court". You could read about it here Click

In order that other forum members don't fall foul of these rogues, please share with us the name of The Auction House. Who knows, there may be members here in a similar situation.

Good luck :didact:
BP
widget2k4

Re: Problem

Post by widget2k4 »

I seen this guy tweeting a comment earlier on referring to the Elephant House? Surely this can't be right?
dutchboy

Re: Problem with deposit

Post by dutchboy »

Thanks for your reply bp. I prefer not to share the name of the auction house because it's not my meaning to hurt his business. It's a shame because I like business like that. Maybe I will tell the name later if he don't solve the problem. And it's also possible he will read this topic. dirtdog
dutchboy

Re: Auction house problem

Post by dutchboy »

Evening all, I got a question from a Member of the forum about this problem. I forget to post a reply that at the end the items came my way. I'm sorry for that.

Dutchboy