Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
john t peterson

Re: Saleroom roundups

Postby john t peterson » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:57 pm

The TWGAZE auction had some stellar machines at incredibly low prices. !OMFG!

J Peterson
Envious, USA

geordy55

Postby geordy55 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Ridiculously low prices unless there was something wrong with them. Shame I never knew about it. People do keep these things to themselves don’t they.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Would you share on the forum of a local auction to you with loads of machines in?......I know occasionally people do, but usually when they have no intention of buying something themselves. Those may remember when I first joined the forum, I used to post every nice find, even ones not so easy to see on here, thinking I was being helpful. I started getting private messages and comments, kindly advising that you just don’t do this, e.g. stop !OMFG!

So, I did and now only post in advance things that are obvious, like say Morphys in the states. I even avoid making comment on a machine that has serious issues, e.g. the recent Jennings Witches Cat before the auction has ended, as of course the seller may be a member on here. Didn’t help much as it ended up being relisted 3 times....

So it’s a Catch-22........to be honest, I thought I would have found lots of known faces as word gets around. It only takes one......perhaps this one got away, shame as I only bought a few of the lots....

moonriver

Postby moonriver » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:50 pm

I have a solution to your predicament........just tell ME instead !!IDEA!!