wanted jennings governor bits

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
northantsbandit

wanted jennings governor bits

Post by northantsbandit »

Have a couple of governors I am working on and need a jackpot plus hanger and trip reset levers ( machine that's a bit gold !!! :HaHa: ) and I need a set of tic tac toe disc for the other - I could do with a good case also - what ever you have pm me !
treefrog

Re: wanted jennings governor bits

Post by treefrog »

You were talking to the man on Sunday who will have most of these parts on the back of your pick-up who causes 40 minutes of delays at the elephant and Coventry auctions on Sunday. Sorry Roger only kidding we know you provide valuable service to collectors out there

Jackpots maybe a high price on these as come up less often than mills.....

I have a few sets of proper Bakelite lite-up panels and lighting boxes for Jennings machines, I maybe twisted to release some, who knows, but you know what hoarders are like, you would have me crying for weeks if it happened....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
jingle

Post by jingle »

Basically treefrog means
Get ready to be spanked :lol:
northantsbandit

Post by northantsbandit »

treefrog wrote:You were talking to the man on Sunday who will have most of these parts on the back of your pick-up who causes 40 minutes of delays at the elephant and Coventry auctions on Sunday. Sorry Roger only kidding we know you provide valuable service to collectors out there

Jackpots maybe a high price on these as come up less often than mills.....

I have a few sets of proper Bakelite lite-up panels and lighting boxes for Jennings machines, I maybe twisted to release some, who knows, but you know what hoarders are like, you would have me crying for weeks if it happened....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am pestering Roger as we speak but he has no jackpots - and it wasn't a major blockage outside the elephant just a minor obstacle to navigate around :HaHa: I think the first machine ive bought isn't Tic tac toe so im thinking to look for reel strips and matching cards rather than trying to convert to tic tac toe