Shpock/gumtree/ebay

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
widget2k4

Re: Shpock/gumtree/ebay

Post by widget2k4 »

EBay don't allow me to send phone numbers, they block the email straight away now, I've been suspended 4 times now for 7 days at a time for sending numbers and trying to send email address, they getting harder to get past now, but yet that 4 reeler went its full journey without being removed which I found strange.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

the four reeler i bought didnt go the full run, it was pulled on the second day when it had reached £180 ,the guy rang me next day and I bought it for less , There are ways of sending your phone number without ebay picking it up,ive never even been warned. :cool:
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Ah right never seen that one then, they must watch me more than you haha 😂
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Why is that emoji so big?
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Shows you must be real upset.....

Your right though, it was exchanging a phone number that got the warning, but also Coppin must be right that if you do before the machine is pulled, they have to allow, otherwise how can you discuss something in more detail....

I am finding myself becoming less bothered and happy to let machines go these days, unless it hits a spot with me, also due to overload and space. I already have three Clubmasters and another project was not for me....seen a few cheap buyit nows recently where I cannot be bothered to drive to collect as I never trust couriers.

Will let you know on the hi tops as genuinely in thinking of moving on around 100 - 150 machines soon, have yet to decide how to release. I have realised I am becoming more specific on the machines I want over time, as such need release the ones I have duplicates on....am starting to build a want list :cool:
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

By the way Paul, well done on the four reeler, what did I miss, was it a Esprit/elite or earlier Regal/Kingsway type machine......don't tell me it was a four reeler Nevada or Clubmaster on my wanted list :o